On Friday May 13th, we are organizing with Marie-Pier Côté a workshop on fairness and discrimination in insurance.
Thursday and Friday, we organize, with Olivier, Debrah and Christoph a small workshop, at Université de Rennes 1, on Multiattribute Utility and Risk. The workshop will take place place Hoche, at the Economics faculty. Speakers are
- Gijs van de Kuilen, Tilburg School of Economics
- Christoph Heinzel, INRA
- Elyes Jouini Université Paris Dauphine
- Béatrice Rey-Fournier, Université Lumière Lyon 2
- Christophe.Gonzales, Université Paris 6
- Han Bleichrodt, Erasmus University
- Brice Magdalou, Université de Montpellier
- Emmanuel Kemel, HEC
I will be talking on Friday, at the 1st Québec-Ontario Workshop on Insurance Mathematics (so called WIN, already mentioned here). The program is now online here. My talk will be on Solvency II requirements in claims reserving (slides can be found here). Even if Canada will not adapt the Solvency II European capital test, it looks like Solvency II will matter to Canadian insurance companies (as mentioned here).